Mid South Water, LLC has a strong commitment to
provide a safe workplace and to establish policies promoting
employee health and safety, while delivering to the customer
the highest quality product. In keeping with this commitment,
it is the company's intent to maintain an effective safety
program. Our employees will conduct both themselves and their
work in a safe manner consistent with established safety practices.
We all share the responsibility for achieving our safety goals.
This responsibility is assigned to supervisors, employees,
- All injuries can be prevented. This is a realistic goal. Unless
we fully believe that all injuries can be prevented, injuries
begin to become acceptable.
- Management is dedicated to preventing injuries
and illnesses. Managing safety is the most important aspect of our business.
- All hazards can be controlled. Sources of danger will be reduced
or hazards will be controlled through special training, safety
devices and protective clothing and equipment.
- Safety is a condition of employment. From the first day on
the job, we are all responsible for working safely! Safety
is the most important job duty.
- Employees will be trained to work safely. Training will
be a continuing process. Procedures and safety rules have
been developed for all jobs.
- People are the most important element of our safety
Intelligent, trained and motivated people make the safety
- Remember off-the-job safety. An off-the-job injury is no less
painful than one suffered on the job-and no less disruptive
of our business.
- Preventing injuries is good business. A safe business is a
productive business. Better quality and morale will result
from our safety management program.